_Calendar of Events
All classes are held in Charlotte, NC unless otherwise noted.
Are you ready to say yes to you?
|Class / Workshop||Date / Location||Time||Cost|
Sinking into Self-Compassion A Workshop for
Self Acceptance and Self Love
Are you tired of the critics and judges in your head… Tired of being compassionate, kind and understanding with everyone EXCEPT you?
Are you ready to stop abandoning yourself?
Would you like to shift from self-rejection to self-acceptance, and begin to open your tender, caring, loving heart … to yourself?
Sunday, August 13
to register please
Circle of Namaste’
A Sacred Talking Circle
Thursday, June 29Sanctuary Imports 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte
**please see below for full details
Usui / Holy Fire
Reiki Master Teacher Class
Holy Fire is the most advanced level of Reiki available. Holy Fire Reiki is about connecting you with your Soul and your Higher Self so you can experience and create
Heaven on Earth I AM that I AM
please click here to contact Miri if you are interested in her next Master Class.
Requirements: Completion of
day one 10-6
Usui/ Holy Fire
Join us for a day of learning and exploration into the world of energy, healing and YOU!
** Learn the history of Reiki
**Experience the Ocean of Love
Please click here to contact Miri for more information or to register.
Reiki Level Two
* Learn the sacred geometric symbols and sounds for Level 2.
Sunday, May 21
* Experience Reiki Holy Love and Holy Fire Meditations
10 – 6pm
SELF ACCEPTANCE ~ SELF COMPASSION ~ SELF LOVE
Is it hard for you to be gentle, kind and loving with yourself?
Are you ready to stop denying, abandoning, and shaming yourself?
IF YOU’RE TIRED OF
* The judging critical voices in your head
that have you feeling like you’re never good enough or okay as you are
* Always being kind, understanding and compassionate with others
but feeling frustrated, annoyed, impatient and angry with yourself
* Feeling like there is always something to fix or change about your self or do better
IMAGINE THAT YOU CAN
* Stop being so hard on your self and silence your inner critics.
* Feel truly lovable, worthy and more comfortable in your own skin.
* Be patient, kind, and accepting of your self… no matter what!
Please join us for an afternoon of Interactive Dialogue, Teaching, Meditation, Art and Music.
* Explore WHY it’s been so hard to be kind and accepting of ourselves
* Discover WHAT you have been truly longing for… and learn HOW to give it to yourself.
* Release old patterns, stories and beliefs and replace them with compassion and understanding for your self.
* Learn simple practices to begin to bring compassion, kindness and acceptance to yourself.
* Learn new ways to talk to yourself that are kind, supporting, healthy and healing.
Open Your Beautiful, Compassionate and Tender Heart – to Yourself.
Connect with Your Own Heart’s Unconditional Love For You. Allow the Warmth and Compassion of your own heart to thaw and open the frozen and locked up places inside of you.
~ Welcome Home ~
Sunday, August 13, 1-6:00 pm
Light House Spiritual Center 645 Carpenter Ave, Mooresville, NC
To Register: email HedyMiri@gmail.com
A Sacred Talking Circle
Namaste’ is a Sanskrit word that means
I recognize and I bow to the Holy Divine in you.
How often have you looked to someone else for guidance, knowledge, acceptance, kindness… and felt frustrated that you couldn’t access these for your self? Most of us have not been taught how to trust ourselves… and validate our own feelings, wisdoms, and ways of knowing.
Is it time for you to reconnect with the Wisdom and Self-Compassion within yourself?
In this Sacred Talking Circle we will hold the intention of Namaste’.
We will not try to fix or change anyone or offer advice.
We will simply listen deeply from our hearts and focus on the Divine in each other.
As we speak and share, we will discover the truths, answers, solutions, wisdoms, self-compassion and self-acceptance that are already there … within ourselves.
Our Circle of Namaste’ is about
Recognizing and Receiving The Divine in ourselves and in each other and
Allowing ourselves to Know what we know, and that we Know.
WHEN: Thursday, June 29, 7-8:30pm
WHERE: Sanctuary Imports 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte
COST: $5.00 ***Please call to register: 980-237-4780
Being Understanding and Gentle with your Self
Are these hard for you?
Do you have those mean voices in your head that criticize and judge, take away your confidence, and still have you feeling like you’re not enough or okay as you are … in spite of how much you’ve healed, what you’ve accomplished and how generous and kind you are with others?
Is it difficult to accept how others talk about you – your goodness, your gifts, your amazingness? If you spoke to your friends the way you speak to your self – you probably wouldn’t have any friends. 🙁 Sad, but true?
Would you like to exchange your self-rejection for self-acceptance and kindness?
Are you ready to stop abandoning your self?
|* Imagine feeling more lovable and worthy.
* Imagine feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
* Imagine having permission to be kinder with your self and truly accepting of your self… no matter what