Reiki Classes Charlotte, NC
All other workshops are held in Charlotte unless otherwise noted.
Are you ready to say yes to you?
|Class / Workshop||Date / Location||Time||Cost|
Usui/ Holy Fire
Join us for a day of learning and exploration into the world of energy, healing and YOU!
Connect with Unconditional Love
** Learn the history of Reiki
Sunday, February 3, 2019
** Learn the hand positions for giving a Reiki treatment to yourself and for giving a treatment to another.
10 – 6pm
Usui / Holy Fire
ART – Sat, March 9, 2019
Master Teacher –
Requirements: Completion of
3 full days
Please click here to contact Miri for more information or to register for any class.
Reiki Level Two
* Learn the sacred geometric symbols and sounds for Level 2.
Sunday, September 2, 2018
* Experience ‘Reiki Holy Love’ and ‘Holy Fire’ Meditations
10 – 6pm
Sinking into Self-Compassion
Are you tired of the critics and judges in your head… Tired of being compassionate, kind and understanding with everyone EXCEPT you?
Sunday, August 13
Light House Spiritual Center
645 Carpenter Ave, Mooresville, NC
**please see below for full flyer
INTRODUCTION TO REIKI
Do you feel overwhelmed or stressed?
Do your energies feel unbalanced or depleted?
Would you like a deeper connection with your Soul?
REIKI CAN HELP
* What Reiki is
* How a treatment is given
* How Reiki can help you stay Centered during these challenging times
* The Benefits of Reiki including reducing stress, anxiety, pain, depression, calming the mind and emotions
Reiki helps you heal Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually
* Rebalance your energies * Experience Inner Peace
* Connect with your Higher Self
‘HOLY LOVE MEDITATION’ –
We will complete with a Holy Fire Reiki Meditation to connect you more deeply with Divine Unconditional Love.
Please call Sanctuary Imports to Register 980-237-4780 (Additional parking in the rear)
Usui / Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher ~ Medical Reiki Master
Self Compassion and Sacred Transformation Coach
SINKING INTO SELF COMPASSION
A Workshop for Self Acceptance and Self Love
Is it hard for you to be gentle, kind and loving with yourself?
IF YOU’RE TIRED OF
* The judging critical voices in your head
that have you feeling like you’re never good enough or okay as you are
* Always being kind, understanding and compassionate with others
but feeling frustrated, annoyed, impatient and angry with yourself
* Feeling like there is always something to fix or change about your self or do better
Please join us for an afternoon of Interactive Dialogue, Teaching, Meditation, Art and Music.
* Explore WHY it’s been so hard to be kind and accepting of ourselves
* Discover WHAT you have been truly longing for… and learn HOW to give it to yourself.
* Release old patterns, stories and beliefs and replace them with compassion and understanding for your self.
* Learn simple practices to begin to bring compassion, kindness and acceptance to yourself.
* Learn new ways to talk to yourself that are kind, supporting, healthy and healing.
IMAGINE THAT YOU CAN
* Stop being so hard on your self and silence your inner critics.
* Feel truly lovable, worthy and more comfortable in your own skin.
* Be patient, kind, and accepting of your self… no matter what!
Open Your Beautiful, Compassionate and Tender Heart – to Yourself.
Allow the Warmth and Compassion of your own heart to thaw and open the frozen places inside of you.
~ Welcome Home ~
Sunday, August 13, 1-6:00 pm
Light House Spiritual Center 645 Carpenter Ave, Mooresville, NC
To Register: email HedyMiri@gmail.com
A Sacred Talking Circle
Namaste’ is a Sanskrit word that means
I recognize and I bow to the Holy Divine in you.
How often have you looked to someone else for guidance, knowledge, acceptance, kindness… and felt frustrated that you couldn’t access these for your self? Most of us have not been taught how to trust ourselves… and validate our own feelings, wisdoms, and ways of knowing.
Is it time for you to reconnect with the Wisdom and Self-Compassion within yourself?
In this Sacred Talking Circle we will hold the intention of Namaste’.
We will not try to fix or change anyone or offer advice.
We will simply listen deeply from our hearts and focus on the Divine in each other.
As we speak and share, we will discover the truths, answers, solutions, wisdoms, self-compassion and self-acceptance that are already there … within ourselves.
Our Circle of Namaste’ is about
Recognizing and Receiving The Divine in ourselves and in each other and
Allowing ourselves to Know what we know, and that we Know.
WHEN: Thursday, June 29, 7-8:30pm
WHERE: Sanctuary Imports 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte
COST: $5.00 ***Please call to register: 980-237-4780